Thursday, February 4, 2010

Its a rainy night in Georgia, feels like it must be raining all over the world.

As I walked out of Blue Jay Cafe tonight and back to my car I felt a wave of contentness and appreciation rush over me. I had just finished a delicious meal of cobb salad, corn muffins, and two heffenweizens. My lovely PS family had had a mini reunion all in the name of raising a few dollars for Haiti. Now headed home I was getting drenched in pouring down rain (I had forgotten my umbrella) and, it had never felt this good before. The streetlights illuminated puddles and streams as the water rushed down Golden Gate St. The rain was coming down so evenly and constant that it felt calm. Everything felt right in the city, in my body, and in my mind. It was nice. I happily made my way home soaked to my toes, of course I had worn my old converse today. Now I will finish my evening reading in my comfy, warm bed listening to the rain fall outside. Life feels good tonight. 

Bird of the Day: My brother got a new, promotion/job at Whole Foods today! He's a team leader now which in WF language means he's a manager. Im so happy for him!!!!

Turd of the Day: Not everyone in my beloved city has a warm, comfy bed to crawl into on this rain soaked night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment