Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I dont want to

Thanksgiving...I love food so this is my kind of holiday. For me Thanksgiving is stuffing, gravy, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, potatoes, green salad, rolls, pumpkin pie, black olives and little dill pickles. Just to name a few. I can't wait. For me it is not about eating a lovely turkey that has been raised and slaughtered to please my fat gut. Im thankful that I realize that Im not that important in this grand world. Im just one critter on a rock with a whole bunch of other critters and  I don't want to take away anyone or things short time they have here. Im thankful I have a mother who will prepare a vegetarian Thanksgiving because she loves me and she loves critters too. 

Turd of the Day: Wells Fargo...they still haven't reimbursed me for the $900 that was wrongfully charged on my account when my wallet was stolen. You-WF have millions of dollars, I- longtime customer have had $75  to my name for 2 weeks now because you wont give me my $. Seems fair.

Bird of the Day: "Corwin"!!!!! He's a cute little conure that came into my work yesterday because a parrot had bit his top beak clean off. Poor little guy. And unbelievably this is the 5th case of beak biting off incidents we have treated this year. He had a prosthetic beak put on surgically today and is doing well. What a little champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment